High Performance Wideband Transceiver
The TEKTELIC high performance transceiver offers a wide bandwidth of operation with a high dynamic range. It is comprised of a mixed signal transmitter and an observation receiver that supports all cellular air interface standards including LTE, HSPA, CDMA and the challenging Multi-Carrier GSM standard.
The high performance wideband transceiver is an ideal tool for companies and development teams that need a high performance system to accelerate the design of their multi-mode RF solutions.
Key Transceiver Specifications
- High performance RF & Mixed Signal Transmitter and Observation Receiver
- Two Transmit and Two Observation Receiver signal paths
- Standard 3GPP Frequency Bands
- 70 dB Dynamic Range meeting UMTS/HSPA, LTE and MC-GSM requirements
- 200 MHz Transmitter and Observation Receiver BW
- 50 MHz Transmitter instantaneous signal BW
- 10 dBm Transmitter Power
- 20 dB, 0.25 dB Step Size Transmitter and Receiver Gain Control
- 10 MHz External Reference Signal
- Controlled via PC GUI and USB interface
- Designed to work with XILINX ML605 and KC705 EVK
- Available in the following frequency bands: 920MHz, 1840 MHz, 2140MHz & 2640MHz