TEKETLIC custom RF Power Amplifiers (PA) allow OEM Base Station, repeater and integrated PA vendors to deliver high quality solutions without the high cost of in-house PA development. These products are custom designed to support 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless technologies and interface with the OEM’s existing system. Transmit power levels range from 1W to 10W RMS for Class AB PAs, and 10W to 120W RMS for advanced PA designs supported by high performance Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD).
TEKTELIC Power Amplifiers, depending on the signal Crest Factor & Peak Average Ratio, deliver 35% – 45% module efficiency, high reliability and robust performance. The PAs support features such as input / output protection, high temperature protection, VSWR measurement, gate bias control, EEPROM data storage, monitoring & control features, loopback and test interfaces and other custom features that can be delivered upon request.
TEKTELIC Power Amplifier Features and Benefits:
- High transmit power & high efficiency
- Wide bandwidth and multi-carrier operation
- Air interface agnostic (UMTS, LTE, CDMA)
- FDD or TDD operation
- Low memory design for use with Digital Pre-Distortion
- Automatic gate bias optimization
- Integrated monitoring and control features
- High reliability & thermally robust
- Zero tune manufacturing
- Industry standard interfaces
- Small form factor & and low weight